DevOps Engineer for Data Analytics Project | UZ22022.09.26 13:24 - Anna Sawińska
Who are we looking for?
Join us to participate in our latest data analyses research projects.
We are looking for researcher and developers with experience in data analyses and automatization in Linux environment. We will work with data analytic tools based on new storage technologies and High Performance Computing (HPC) infrastructures.
Currently, we are looking for a person for a position of:
DevOps Engineer for Data Analytics Project
Work location: Otwock, Poland (Suburb of Warsaw, efficient and free daily bus transport service provided).
- Good knowledge of Linux system administration
- Good knowledge of Linux scripting software (bash, Python, ,,,)
- Experience with the Jupyter technology
- Familiarity with good programming practices and design patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- 3+ years of experience in the field
- Practical knowledge of virtualisation and containerisation technologies (e.g. KVM, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Practical knowledge of storage technologies (e.g. NFS, Ceph, GlusterFS ...)
- Practical knowledge of High Performance Computing tools (e.g. SLURM)
- Practical knowledge of orchestration tools (e.g. Puppet, Ansible)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing automated deployment and management of Jupyter applications
- Developing tools for automatic data analyses software
What we offer:
- Access to cutting edge technology
- Participation in innovative multidisciplinary research projects
- Creative atmosphere within team focused on innovative, state-of-the-art solutions
- Internal seminaries and broad development opportunities
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to inform about the decision to fill the post only to the selected candidate.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing