last updated: December 2014
- Plasma physics aspects in strongly coupled non-equilibrium nuclear matter produced in collisions of heavy ions.
- Application of advanced methods of string theory to describe dynamics of strongly coupled gauge theories in the far-from-equilibrium regime (nuclear matter produced in collisions of heavy ions in the RHIC and LHC accelerators)
WORKS PERFORMED IN 2014
- Some new phenomenological equations that couple hydrodynamics modes with leading quasi-normal modes were proposed.
- The thermalization problem in strongly coupled Yang-Mills theory was investigated.
- Characteristics of the hydrodynamic atractors in the Israel-Stewart theory were investigated.
- Associate Professor Michał Spaliński
- Dr. Michał Heller
- Dr. Grzegorz Plewa
This page edited by: Marek Pawłowski